Tuesday 13 November 2012

FRIENDSHIP

It's one of those blessings that God gave us. It's a pleasure having a friend whom you can get along with.
I can say that I really blessed for having them in my life. I do have a lot of friends, but sometimes I so much spend my time for those friends that I can easily see and not too far from me. In reality, I am aware that there's no such things that are perfect under the sun, because  misunderstanding strikes without warning. But being a friend it is my initiative to adjust in any negative scenarios and make an effort to do steps for the better so that we can settle it and turn it into positive scenarios without awkwardness inside.


                                                              My dearest friends in pct :)



                                                        I'm with my best friend mae :)


We understand each other, spend time together, crying on shoulders, laughing along the way and making a memorable moment each day when we're together. It's nice to know having a friend that you can share whatever you want to share, talk whatever you need to talk, blame whatever you used to blame and then smile and feel comfortable afterwards. :)









food trip with my friend Jocyl :)




with my close friend Sarah :)
      
For me, having a true friend is considered as an accomplishment because it takes a lot of courage and patience to be in the limelight. So I do treasure those who worth it and even to those who are not, because life is less complicated when you consider everyone as friends. God gave as an eternal life, half is living here under the sun and the other half is living in paradise with Him above. So enjoy life at it's best, life is worth living for when you're in love with those people around you. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment