Thursday 15 November 2012

In this subject ICT 4♥

In this subject ICT 4, Internet and Worldwide Web are really useful nowadays. I learned on how to make a blog. Internet is a worldwide collection of networks,gateways,servers and computers using a common set of telecommunications protocols to link them together. It is the system connecting millions of computers around the world, which is also known as the information super highway which is originally called ARPANET. I also learned if who are the owners of different social sites. Mark Zuckerberg is the one who created facebook. Jack Dorsey is the one who created Twitter.Michel "Mike" Krieger is the one who created Instagram. They are one of those famous people under the sun.♥

What is the important of blogging? What are those some forbidden and does rules with regards in blogging? Internet and world wide web is really useful and important because having this accounts will help you to enhance yourself  through expressing and sharing your experiences and even your thoughts.♥
  



                                         ICT 4 classmates together with our teacher, Ms.Gavile ♥


Think before you blog. In blogging, you must be professional in terms of estimating your words no matter how mad or angry you are, because dignity is really more important than pride. It's not wrong to express what you've felt and post it afterwards but it's surely wrong when it seems that you're out of your mind and you too much says negative words and too far out issues that are not worth sharing in public. So there would be a possibility that the person involved will be in your front in court. It's also wrong to copy those controversial statements and pictures, because there's also a law regarding on it.♥

I studied Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. In my course I can say that Internet could help a lot. Even blogging, because soon I can share my experiences and also my talent in terms of making foods and dealing with other people. (If I do have that talent.) hehe.

I would also like to thank Ms. Sarah Jean Gavile. (http://allhonestreviews.blogspot.com) ♥ She's our ICT 4 teacher who teaches us well and explained those topics which are related in this subject. She want's us to listen well whenever she's having a lecture, so that we can easily learn, catch up and understand on what we have to do later. She also gave us some info about what she had experienced so we can be aware in the internet world especially now that we're new in using of blog. I do enjoy this subject, because even if it'll end up now with the description Internet and Worldwide web, I'm bringing with me my learning's and ideas that are really beneficial in this subject. That would be all, Thank you darlings! I will surely miss this class.. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment