Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Profile ♥

Good morning sweethearts! :) Have a nice day ♥ First of all I'll introduce myself, by the way I'm Rene Jane Villarmia. I was born on July 27,1994. I live in Marietta Village Tibungco, Davao City. I have two brothers and I am the only girl. In my high school I graduated from Holy Cross of Bunawan. Now that I'm in college I studied Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management at Philippine College of Technology.


 My room It's my favorite place :)

In my life, I'm contented for those blessings that God gave me. I was not expecting to have a high profile, but I will do my best to have a better life and it's up to God if what are his plans for me. Being alive is really an accomplishment. ♥


I love eating :)

 When I'm alone I do prefer to enjoy myself through eating.. 
For me, It's more important than sleeping (LOL) ♥


                                                     I also love taking pictures:)

When I am in different place, It's much happier if there's a camera, because it's considered as an great accomplishment and remembrance as well. ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment